Directors of Technology
You’re responsible for the security, performance and scalability of all technology within the district. Do you have a partner with the technical expertise to help make your job easier?
At EdIncites, our goal is to truly partner with you to help solve your district’s technical challenges. We provide:
- A secure SaaS solution that requires no onsite hosting or updates
- Full data backups and recovery plan
- Cloud-based performant architecture for unlimited scalability
- Technical expertise for easy integration with existing systems and databases
Can you depend on your vendors when you need them?
EdIncites prides ourselves on providing white glove service and support to the districts that we serve. We’re committed to being available and accessible when you need us:
- A dedicated Client Delivery & Support Manager will serve as your primary point of contact
- Help Desk Ticketing System to intake support cases, assign them and track resolution and ensure that you always have access to status
- Open to client feedback and enhancement requests
How can you ensure a smooth rollout of new technology?
We understand that change is hard. Plus, there are a number of challenges to consider when implementing new technology. That’s why EdIncites is committed to doing what we can to make sure you are successful:
- Formalized implementation processes based on our experience with large-scale implementations enable smooth rollouts and mitigated risk
- The Incite Platform is intuitive, easy to use and requires minimal training to help users adopt quicker
- Proven training process backed by documentation and reference resources to support a successful district-wide rollout
Choose the Right Technology Partner
For years, EdIncites has worked to understand not only the functional needs of educators, but to also understand the technical requirements for technology platforms to perform reliably, under peak volumes of student users. The Incite Platform was specifically built for high speed/low latency transactional performance and scale. Incite was constructed using the latest in big data/webscale technologies in order to easily scale to ultra-high load, while maintaining sub-second transactional response times for a phenomenal user experience. EdIncites also has deep experience supporting K-12 school districts across the nation. We are a flexible, responsive organization that thrives on collaborative partnerships with our clients to help continually improve our technology and the integration of their teaching and learning ecosystem. When selecting new technology for your district – choose a vendor partner, like EdIncites, that is committed to your success.