Digital Library (LOR)
Looking for quality digital resources to support teaching and learning? With Incite Resources, you have access to a digital library with more than 550,000 teacher-curated educational resources that are tagged and standards-aligned for federated search. Now you can find, manage and deliver top curated content available in a one-stop, single sign-on, integrated curriculum solution.Request a Demo
- Search across top curated content and premium educational publisher content in one convenient place to select digital resources that are right for your students
Easy to Organize
- Drag-and-drop selected resources into a custom collection of learning objects using our Collection Builder tool, which allows easy editing, uploading of files, adding URL links, or creation of a custom page with instructions for your collection
- Share, publish, present or assign your curriculum collections to colleagues, students, or parents with a simple URL or through Incite Classroom or Parent, or Google Classroom
- Easily create custom resource collections to personalize instruction for your students
- Create custom collections around themes, topics, units, courses, scope and sequence strands, assessments, standards or anything you want
- Publish a collection to the users within your district, or share with specific users, to help them save time by utilizing, or saving and editing, your pre-built collection
Search over 550,000 teacher-curated free and open educational resources (OER) as well as premium educational publisher content – an all-in-one solution for discovering and organizing standards-aligned resources. You’ll have on-demand access to resources of all types for all subjects, standards and grade levels.
Drag-and-drop to build a custom playlist of curricular resources that can be used in lessons, assigned to students, or shared with parents. Easily add or re-order resources, edit and share collections.
Seamlessly deliver a variety of file types in a convenient playlist of digital resources. When teachers are ready to share, publish, present, or assign their curriculum collections, the Collection Player makes it easy. Collections can quickly be assigned to students via the LMS, Google Classroom, or as a password protected URL.
Cobb County School District (Atlanta, GA)
Cobb County School District (CCSD) is the second largest school system in GA, serving nearly 113,000 students. They were looking to collect and organize all of the digital resources from across the district, curated OER content, as well as their licensed publisher content in one centralized place. CCSD implemented the digital library (LOR), which currently includes over 700,000 high quality meta-tagged resources, in the 2018-2019 school year. The LOR enables teachers to do a federated search across all content providers and district resources in order to build, edit and share collections of digital resources for instruction.