How do you determine what your students know? With Incite Assessment, you can create and administer standards-based assessments and gain powerful insights to personalize instruction and positively impact student achievement.Request a Demo
- The platform supports formative, interim and summative assessments so you are unrestricted by test type, purpose or frequency.
- Users can create and utilize expansive item types, including technology enhanced items to boost student interaction.
- With Incite RX, users can automatically assign digital resources to students, teachers or parents for enrichment or remediation based on assessment results.
- View real-time test results to help determine exactly what your students know so instruction can be personalized.
- Quickly and easily create a range of item types and standards-based assessments and conveniently administer online or on paper from one interface.
- Utilize our Blueprinting tool to build assessments with specific levels of rigor, DOK, RBT, item types and standards coverage to ensure a well-balanced assessment that supports your intent.
See test results in real-time while observing the overall pace of the class, each student’s progress, length of time on each question, and have immediate access to assessment results.
In addition to using pre-loaded item banks, assessment items can be authored by district or school staff. Passages, scoring rubrics, and external image/audio/video content can be attached to each item within the authoring tool. For creation of math and science items that contain complex symbols, Incite provides an easy to use equation editor.
A number of tools are available for use during online testing including:
- Option eliminator
- Equation editor
- Ability to flag items to be reviewed later
Incite also provides accessibility features to assist students with disabilities, including:
- Magnification/Zoom of questions and response choices
- Line Reader
- Color Contrast tool
Dayton Public Schools, Ohio
Dayton Public Schools is an urban school district in Ohio with more than 12,000 students. The district has made significant improvements in student achievement and educator effectiveness thanks to the real-time data provided by Incite Assessment.