Are you using data to improve student outcomes? EdIncites is committed to making the utilization of data a cultural centerpiece of education. The Incite Platform puts actionable, easy-to-interpret data in front of educators so that they can make informed, data-based instructional decisions.Request a Demo
- Gain instant access to real-time, actionable data to help prompt improvements in teaching and learning.
- Roll-up report data is available at the teacher, school, region and district perspective to give educators a complete view of performance at every level.
- Users define their own real-time dashboards to access key data that is important to them. Districts can also define role-based dashboards to highlight specific data that they want each user type to monitor.
- Our Analytics module allows users to easily select and compare multiple assessments and sort, group and filter data to review results from many different perspectives, all from a single page.
- Depending on the complexity, new reports requested by clients can be available within days to support your district’s specific data needs.
- Bring together your district’s disparate data into one system of record for a comprehensive view.
Easy to understand data visualizations allow users to view roll-up data from the teacher, school, region and district level with the click of a button.
Users define their own real-time dashboard from a library of data widgets that provide the summary data they need at a glance on their homepage. Users create various tabs and select the desired widgets that they would like on each tab. Districts have the ability to control which widgets are available to each user role.
Incite Analytics allows users to select and compare multiple assessments and sort, group, and filter data from a variety of perspectives, from one flexible reporting interface. Users can view assessment scores and standard performance.
Dayton Public Schools
Dayton Public Schools (DPS) in Ohio is known for its exceptional schools, innovative technology practices and unique curriculum initiatives. The district is also a proud user of Incite Analytics and has done a fantastic job incorporating data into instruction. Thanks to the data provided through Incite Analytics, DPS is able to empower educators with actionable information that has positively impacted teacher effectiveness and student achievement.