Want a No-Risk way for your district to evaluate a new Assessment Platform?
Pilot the Incite Platform until June 30, 2020
free of charge!
Seeing is Believing!
With the feedback we’ve gotten from our clients, we are confident that the Incite Platform will meet the needs of your district. That’s why we’re offering the opportunity for you to see for yourselves – through a FREE Pilot!
EdIncites is offering a limited number of pilots to qualified Districts through June 2020.
What are other Pilot Districts Saying?
Districts that have participated in Incite Pilot Programs have benefited by:
- Vetting the platform to make sure it meets all needs and performance levels
- Time to formalize their assessment strategy and processes before district-wide rollout
- Advanced preparation of training materials and communications
- Ability to create items and assessments prior to rollout
“We were excited to participate in a pilot of the Incite Platform in the 2018-2019 school year. By getting hands-on experience with the platform, we were able to confirm that the platform met our needs and it allowed us to prepare for a seamless district-wide rollout in the 2019-2020 school year.”
Chief of Curriculum, Instruction & Staff Development
Dayton Public Schools, OH
Why Consider the Incite Platform?
The Incite Platform supports the complete assessment process, from creating standards-based items and assessments, to administering and scoring, then providing real-time actionable data.
Built from the ground up with specific focus on ease of use, workflow and availability, our next-generation technology ensures the platform is:
- Always up
- Scales infinitely to support even the largest school districts
- Responsive for high performance on all devices
An assessment tool should be easy to use and provide a seamless user experience. Incite is designed to be:
- Intuitive: Requiring minimal training
- Consistent: Features & functions are the same across the application
- Easy to Navigate: Limiting the necessary clicks
- Informative: Instant access to real-time, actionable data to help prompt improvements in teaching and learning